CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 21 FLUSHES = 1050 GRAMS OF STONES ?

Omie Views: 2,141
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 501,939

Re: 21 FLUSHES = 1050 GRAMS OF STONES ?

Hi Joe,
Interesting question. That query was put to me on another forum when I said I would have to do several flushes. Actually, I was asked if I was 'creating' that many stones that fast. The picture of the gall bladder full of stones on the curezone image page had me believing that I was not 'creating' as I went along.

Then I was told that an infection of the gall bladder could cause the 'sloughing' off of tissue. When the tissue comes off, cholesterol coats it, like an oyster coats an irritant with nacre, making a pearl, hence I was making cholesterol 'pearls'. I had to concede that that was a possibility.

I was also told that a shortage of lecethin would allow the cholesterol to form stones. Sufficient lecethin would keep it in suspension. So I added more eggs to my diet to up the lecethin I was getting. (I hate taking pills)

My 5th flush, started Sunday night, produced about 120 split pea size floating 'pearls'.LOL
Today, Tues. I had five good sized stones that were crusty and clicked when they hit the side of the cup. I cut one open and it was a thin tan crust with soft pale green inside the crust and a small hollow center.

I have yet to see any brilliant green stones like the ones pictured in the Image Gallery .

Does any of this help with your question? Omie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)