CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what are the symptoms of a toxic liver?? Unable to breakdown alcohol??

neonnymph Views: 40,819
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 501,687

Re: what are the symptoms of a toxic liver?? Unable to breakdown alcohol??

thank you soo much for your thoughts.

I've basically been a social drinker since college. I have always hung-out with heavy drinkers and Europeans and when we go out to dinner/dancing we really whooop it up. Since I've turned 30, I just feel sick when I drink beer and wine. When I drink Scotch or Tequila, I feel pretty okay. at the time I'm drinking i feel good, it's just the next day when I awake, that I feel awful and nauseous and get sick all day.

I just haven't really changed my habits/lifestyle. Kinda of like how people can't eat the same foods like when they were in their 20's because it goes right to the waist. I just can't drink like I used to. I really enjoy pairing drinks with food because of my culinary flair. So my drinking is definitely a social thing. But you're right it is very toxic and that being said, I really can live w/o in my body.

Overall I suppose my body is definitely changing as usual with just getting older. I am also going to start Liver Flushing to rid me of the years of frequent drinking.

thanks again!
Rebecca

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)