CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone ever got to the end and removed all their stones (its been 2 years for my sister)

koko Views: 1,354
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 501,664

Re: Has anyone ever got to the end and removed all their stones (its been 2 years for my sister)

It's probably too soon to be sure, but my last 2 cleanses have yielded no stones. The one before that yielded 3 small stones. My health improved significantly after flush #13. I *think* I've done 18 altogether, not counting the 2 eggnog flushes.

I still haven't had the nerve to eat ice cream, but I did have some scrambled eggs a few weeks back with no ill effects. 6 months ago, I was in agony at least 3 nights a week. Now, I'm sleeping through the night almost all the time. I still feel a twinge of discomfort, but nothing requiring painkillers.

I intend to do at least 2 more flushes before going back for another ultrasound. I didn't see much point while I was getting dozens of stones out with each flush.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)