totally new here...first 2-3 messages I have read.
I have heavy metal toxicity.
I had all my Amalgams out 13 years ago.
Been searching for a long time....nearly died last year and the beginning of this one...
What has totally saved my life and is bringing me back to the world of the living is following a protocol by Andrew Cutler from his book Amalgam ILLNESS. This is by far the most comprehensive book on the subject to date.
Sounds like you definitely need to address your mercury and other metal toxicity. This is THE source to use.
The site where you can get the book is :