CureZone   Log On   Join
Healing the root cause. Different kinds of healing.

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
PTtogether Views: 1,810
Published: 15 years ago

Healing the root cause. Different kinds of healing.

Dear Andreas,

Thank you for your time and dedication. I wish you a beautiful 2006.

I have three questions:

1. Many illnesses and specially allergies have an emotional background.

There are immense powerful methods out there, like long fasts, reduced breathing, sitz baths, cleansing techniques, NAET, herbs and others, that apparently manage to heal the allergies and other diseases without addressing their emotional cause.

Is in this case the emotional root cause also healed or do these powerful methods overrun the body-mind system and manage to eliminate the symptoms at the price of shifting the problems to a deeper level or causing some other damage?

Quoting from http://www.esotericinfo.com/sub/correction :

“[…] it is useless and even harmful to try to heal the physical body without comprehension and repentance as the karmic cause-effect relationship is in this case violated.”

[…] The stated above karmic aspects are not considered in the methods of healing existing in conventional medicine or in most folk and esoteric methods. It causes accumulation of the planetary karma and the global violation of the gene pool.”

1. There are also healers out there that “do it for you”. They send you energy, or operate you with their hands or with instruments (without bleeding), or touch you while getting in trance themselves and you “get healed”. I don’t feel attracted to this kind of healing but I must admit they produce results in certain people (although the same disease may appear again after a while and you have to come back to the person for healing).  I don’t feel attracted to this kind of healing because I think this way I miss the chance to understand how the disease was created in the first place and I’m therefore robbed of, or distracted from my own healing power. I could say that this is not true healing, because it makes you dependent and whatever happens is without your understanding.

In your Sacred Santèmony sessions you use certain sounds to enhance the current vibrational state of the person, but the person is being made aware of the situation and of the areas that are being addressed, so that the healing is understood and he/she is willing to release the blocked energy.

Could you comment on these two different kinds of healing?

3.      Can the normal person achieve healing (when it involves emotional/karmic issues) just forgiving and asking for forgiveness to everyone and everything he feels is involved in the problem?

Thank you very much.

PTtogether

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (6)