CureZone   Log On   Join
A wonderful and most inspiring read...

Standfast Views: 3,901
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 496,134

A wonderful and most inspiring read...

A wonderful and most inspiring read even if Cancer is not your issues here is a sample from the book that stuck to my mind for a long time.

We ought to give the most developed and complex system in the universe the human body a little more credit than it has so far received, and trust that it knows perfectly well how to conduct its own affairs, even under the grimmest of circumstances.

It is the expansion of love that is the main purpose of our existence here on earth. Those who love themselves are also able to love others and vice versa.

I am sure many Cancer sufferers will greatly benefit from this book but I would highly recommend it as a great read for anyone it makes us all aware about the nature & message of all ailments.

Thank you, dear brother for this wonderful contribution to the world!! I view all diseases/ailments as a message to assist in our journey to get to know our selves ever since you came into my life.

Love & Blessings
Standfast

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)