CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gallstones

gallmanpa Views: 1,680
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 495,290

Re: Gallstones

Meryem,

Do not have your gall bladder removed. I am proof (so far) that stones in the gall bladder and the ones forming in your liver are easily removed with a series of liver cleanses. I am feeling much better than I did a few months ago but I continue to cleanse once a month just as the full moon approaches. Get Andreas' book - The Amazing Liver and Gall Bladder Cleanse. I am in between my 3rd and 4th cleanses and am about to do a kidney tea cleanse as well. I have released thousands of stones. I have had (and still have some) pain in my legs, particularly my lower right leg, and attribute it to the meridians in our body. A diseased gall bladder, according to the study of accupunture, has nearly 40 pain points, mostly on the right side of the body. I also have had severe headaches, ear aches, leg pain and side pain - all on my right side and all subsiding more as I continue the cleanse. Forget what conventional medicine tells you about gall stones. Read the book (I bought it online and downloaded it) and let me know how you do. Good luck.

GallmanPA

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)