CureZone   Log On   Join
Gallstones

Meryem Views: 1,709
Published: 15 years ago

Gallstones

I have been diagnosed with gallstones since last year (there are about 5, each one around 6mm in size). I have done well so far switching to a vegan diet with some fish now and then. I have not had any symptoms of pain or cramps for 7 months now. The only thing is that I have muscular pains on the right hand side of my back. And just recently I am experiencing severe pain in my shin muscle on the right leg and I'm not sure if that is connected with the gallstones. I will be getting your book as I wish to try and do the liver and gallbladder flush as I feel it seems more sensible and straightforward than most other methods.

In the meantime I do panic as to what would happen if I do not go ahead and have an operation to remove both stones and gallbladder...do I risk damaging my liver/pancreas???

Many thanks,
Meryem

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)