CureZone   Log On   Join
sometimes black stool? !! :(

wittlewabbitte Views: 10,224
Published: 14 years ago

sometimes black stool? !! :(

dear andreas

my mom was telling me today that sometimes she gets blackish stool!!! it's not all the time, but when it happens it seems to happen for a period of time... she said it began when she was really stressed with her business in her mid 30's (now she is in her mid 60's)... she said she used to get really black loose bm then... i was looking up 'black stool" and "symptoms" and was freaking out a bit when it said that the black could be caused by the blood in the stool.... can it be that even if it's not black 100% of the time?!! and it's been happening for over 30 years?! it also said that the blood could be because of stomach ulcers, and i remember reading somewhere that you recommend liver flushes for stomach ulcers? !! thus far mom has done 4 successful liver flushes (we have your amazing liver cleansing book)... if she continues on with the flushes would it help her with her stomach ulcers (if she has them) and her black stool issue?! what else would she have to do? mom doesn't have an overt indigestion problem but sometimes she burps quite a bit (but not so much after eating as much as after exercising) and sometimes has gas troubles... i've gotten her to cut down drastically on caffeine/sugar intake to almost nothing... now she eats a lot of veges and fruit and meat intake is down to once a month or so.... i did the body type test with her from your TIMELESS book, and she seems to be split evenly between all three (vata, pitta, kapha)
mom also gets severe headaches for which she takes the occasional aspirin... also her wrists are a bit tender and weak these days, and we dont' know why :((
also, i dont know if this is related, but she has some trouble with her sight (floaters) and also gets some "sticky film" over her eyes which interferes with her vision she says... :(
your insight would be really appreciated! !!
respectfully,
wabbitte

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.170 sec, (1)