CureZone   Log On   Join
dental work - amalgam removal

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
dthoma Views: 1,008
Published: 16 years ago

dental work - amalgam removal

Hi Andreas and everyone

I have now completed 4 flushes to your protocol - last time I released four huge stones (1 inch plus in size) but considered afterward that this must have been a number of stones clumping together due to the action of the apple juice. I kept these stones for a couple of days and found that when I tried cutting into them they were very soft and disintegrated into an ooze.

Regarding dentistry, I am taking a teaspoon of the following twice a day: Bentonite clay, apple fruit pectin, marshmallow, slippery elm, psyllium husks, linseed and charcoal. I have gone through a 280 gram tub and am halfway through a second tub although not even halfway through the removal of all fillings.

Can you please tell me what is happening in the body while I am taking this mixture and confirm that it is safe to use over the prolonged period. I feel so tired but am inclined to think this is due other factors?

Many thanks

David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)