CureZone   Log On   Join
Kapha or Pitta dosha....plz help me!!

jackierr Views: 3,792
Published: 16 years ago

Kapha or Pitta dosha....plz help me!!

I am really ill. I have a liver disease and extremely high liver enzymes. I have done about 8 liver cleanses and they have not helped much. I think its because I didn't do the apple juice or malic acid before them. I just bought malic acid and am on my 3rd day of taking it. I plan to do another liver flush on Friday.
I have severely blocked bile flow to the point where I do not digest any of my food and it just comes out the other end undigested....scary, I know!!! I am only 20! I have had such a brainfog for a year that I cannot drive, sinusitis, constipation like crazy, and now my SPLEEN is so swollen it hurts. My blood pressure its so low that I cannot exercise or I faint (its 78/50). My circulation is really bad and I have cold hands and feet. I am so scared because I know that if my liver problems get much worse something really bad is going to happen. I am starving all the time and crave fats like crazy, even though I eat massive amounts of food! Its like I dont digest anything and my body is crying out for help. I cant do anything but sit on the couch or sleep or watch tv or eat.
Soooo after months of an all raw foods diet I am deciding to switch to an aryuvedic diet to provide my body with more balance. I think I have a Kapha imbalance but it might be pitta- because pitta is the liver dosha right? But I have such slow digestion now and my fat digestion is like majorly impaired and thats a Kapha imbalance. But I read that Kaphas have a low appetite and my apetite is on overdrive. Hmmm the differences in the diets are like day and night and I was just hoping someone could help me to figure out what my imbalance is. Thanks for all your patience through my rambling on and on!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.406 sec, (1)