CureZone   Log On   Join
healing the intestines

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Free Natural Teeth Restoration!
The Powder that heals, protects, remineralizes

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
jackierr Views: 1,959
Published: 16 years ago

healing the intestines

Andreas,
My accupunturist is from china and has a phd in oriental medicine. By taking my pulse, looking at my tounge, and looking at my feet he has concluded that my condition is one of slow intestinal function. He says thats the reason for my heart palpitations, liver pain, and brainfog. Acupunture doesn't seem to be helping with my condition though. I am pretty baffled though because I have tried so many things and nothing works.
Ive gone though many bottles of oxypowder and it doesnt even phase my colon. I have to force bowel movements with it. I gotten many colonics but barely get anything out. If I dont do enemas daily then I do not have a bm. I have very bad constipation and have such bad acne on my cheeks. I have never had acne problems before the last 9 months when I started to get sick. I am taking aloe vera 2X daily but it does not seem to be helping, I have almost gone through 2 bottles. I eat only steamed veggies, sweet brown rice, and mung beans or garbanzo beans soaked overnight. I sleep before 10, do oil swishes 2 times daily, and have water with lemon and raw honey in the morning. I have done 6 liver cleanses (and have felt no change in the dizziness or brainfog) and fasted for a week on fresh juices.
Could I have developed this disorder because of my bulimia that I had for 4 yrs previous to becoming ill. I had fully gotten over this eating disorder for a year before getting sick. I have not heard of eating disorder patients having this horrible intestinal condition before? Please Andreas, what can I do physically or karmically to rid my body of this invasive condition...it has vastly affected every organ in my body. I am 20 and I feel like I am 50!
Thank you very much Andreas
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Andreas,
My accupunturist is from china and has a phd in oriental medicine. By taking my pulse, looking at my tounge, and looking at my feet he has concluded that my condition is one of slow intestinal function. He says thats the reason for my heart palpitations, liver pain, and brainfog. Acupunture doesn't seem to be helping with my condition though. I am pretty baffled though because I have tried so many things and nothing works.
Ive gone though many bottles of oxypowder and it doesnt even phase my colon. I have to force bowel movements with it. I gotten many colonics but barely get anything out. If I dont do enemas daily then I do not have a bm. I have very bad constipation and have such bad acne on my cheeks. I have never had acne problems before the last 9 months when I started to get sick. I am taking aloe vera 2X daily but it does not seem to be helping, I have almost gone through 2 bottles. I eat only steamed veggies, sweet brown rice, and mung beans or garbanzo beans soaked overnight. I sleep before 10, do oil swishes 2 times daily, and have water with lemon and raw honey in the morning.
Could I have developed this disorder because of my bulimia that I had for 4 yrs previous to becoming ill. I had fully gotten over this eating disorder for a year before getting sick. I have not heard of eating disorder patients having this horrible intestinal condition before? Please Andreas, what can I do physically or karmically to rid my body of this invasive condition...it has vastly affected every organ in my body. I am 20 and I feel like I am 50!
Thank you very much Andreas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (2)