CureZone   Log On   Join
I Want to Share Happiness and Gratitude

lorelei Views: 1,240
Published: 14 years ago

I Want to Share Happiness and Gratitude

Greetings, Andreas.

Andreas, I want to share with you my excitement and happiness. Performed my ninth flush last weekend - it was productive and full of stones. This flush included 9 large, hard, green stones. 2 of them were 3/4 inch long and very thick. About 7 of medium size, and hundreds upon hundreds of smaller green and brown stones along with plenty of chaff.

I was ecstatic. After this flush, I was able to eat normally at dinner time and go to work the following day, both activities which are unusual for me after a liver flush. I felt clear headed and extremely happy.

I am grateful to you for being there for us and teaching us how to take care of our body, one day at a time. I am currently adding new and healthy practices to my daily routine, like being in bed at ten and drinking warm waters in the morning, and eating foods that are friendly to my vata type. There are plenty of others I want to adopt as time goes on, according to your wonderful book. One day at a time.

Andreas, a question. I am committed to flushing until my liver flushes clean. In your books, you mention that this usually happens after the 6th flush. My only anxiety attached to this process right now is that perhaps these stones are forming over the month in between flushes. Do you think this is possible? Do you REALLY believe that there is a possibility that the liver will one day flush clean?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)