CureZone   Log On   Join
Struggling with Internal Hemorrhoids

lorelei Views: 1,671
Published: 14 years ago

Struggling with Internal Hemorrhoids

Greetings Andreas

A week ago, during a bowel movement, I experienced a great deal of a pressure or swelling sensation, not unlike swelling I'd been experiencing in recent times in my rectum but much more intense. At the end of the movement, which lasted about 1.5 hours, a large hard ball dropped out of the rectum. It was smooth and wet. I was horrified as I had no idea what it was. It was very red and wet. I waited for awhile, but was experiencing pain in walking and pressure. Reluctantly I went to the emergency room and, true to much of my experience in the past, the hard ball disappeared back inside of me 5 minutes before I was examined. The doctor found nothing upon manual examination, and suggested a colonoscopy to look for the cause, although she suspected an internal hemorrhoid. I'm hoping that her diagnosis is accurate.

Andreas, please help me to process this event. I have 3 questions:

1. Could this hemorrhoid be a result of not having a colonic or colema after my first 4 liver flushes?

2. Would butcher's broom ease the swelling of this hemorrhoid or dissolve it entirely?

3. How would you suggest handling an internal hemorrhoid?

4. Are there any dangers to watch out for if agreeing to a colonoscopy?

Thanks for your help.

Lorelei

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)