CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: perplexing liver stone quantity

Views: 1,537
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 493,124

Re: perplexing liver stone quantity

Do you feel that i don't have a right to ask my question becuase i don't follow all Andreas' recommendations?

When i mentioned recommendations, i mostly meant his recommendations for decreasing the likelihood of creating new stones, such as dehydration, medications/drugs, emotional stress, low-fat, etc. I know my liver flush frequency doesn't follow his advice, and if you can't ask for advice without following everything he says, then i will happily retract and discontinue my questioning.

My main befuddlement is that i don't understrand how my liver can hold that many stones, or why it may be making them so fast? 20,000 was mentioned for people with a fatty liver, but if i take a ballpark measure of the amount i've released so far, i'd say it's about 4 cups. How does it fit? I'm not that big, and my liver has to fit in there, too ;-)

I will continue to liver flush in search for a solution to my health issues, as i believe in its power.

Kindly,
Lia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.547 sec, (1)