CureZone   Log On   Join
First post (newbie)

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
dthoma Views: 1,249
Published: 17 years ago

First post (newbie)

Hi Andreas

I've been logging in to curezone for a couple of months now and as well as having read Amazing Liver Flush, Key to Health and Freedom from Judgement, I have been scanning past posts to get aquainted with your protocols for cleansing. I will soon start liver flushing - wish me luck!

I am then, obviously impressed by what I have discovered here and keen to continue a cleansing program. I am lucky that I have the resourses available to follow this but find it most difficult because I can't talk to anyone about what I'm learning/doing.

My family and friends already worry about my health choices (diet, yoga fanaticism) and if I talked of colemas, liver flushes and more particularly the ideas expressed in FFJ, then I think they would stop supporting me altogether.

I feel great tension between continuing my path of enlightenment and conforming to the norm which my family and community expect of me.

I guess I have already made my decision to progress no matter what, but some words of wisdom and encouragement would be greatly appreciated.

Best Wishes

David

P.S. I often read expressions of great thanks for your service on this forum and realise that people consider you a master and feel incredible fortune to correspond with you. May I also take this opportunity to extend my feelings of great excitement to have found such a wonderful resource. Bless you Andreas, and all you other curezone angels.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)