CureZone   Log On   Join
Confused about Circulation Therapy Experience

lorelei Views: 1,821
Published: 15 years ago

Confused about Circulation Therapy Experience

Andreas, I'm so glad you're in. Please help me.

A week ago I had my first session of what was labeled "circulation therapy." This therapy was described as a treatment to "release wastes and toxins, stimulate the lymph system, eliminate fatty deposits, improve circulation, improve muscle tone, remove cellulite, and increase flexibility." It is offered by the same therapists who do my colonics. I am comfortable with them, and I decided to try the therapy. I recently lost 30 pounds, and I have a quantity of hanging skin. Also, as you know, I have been flushing my liver, colon, and kidneys in the interest of cleaning and flushing my system. It seemed that this therapy might kill two birds with one stone: help me to remove inner toxins while tightening up my skin.

The experience was excruciatingly painful. I yelled and screamed for the total 45 minutes. The treatment involves almost brutal pounding of the body with a strong fist, repeatedly, particularly in the areas of the loose skin. I am left with severe bruising, horrible black and blue marks, particularly on my triceps and outer thighs. My poor body looks and feels horrible.

Where does the confusion come from? I felt great immediately afterwards. I noticed an immediate tone and tightening in my skin. I felt emotionally cleansed, and the colonic that followed the treatment was most productive. One part of me feels like I've change dramatically, like something has strengthened inside of me. Another part is devastated. I feel betrayed and abused. And I am so sad about the marring of my body, a body which I have been spending so much time trying to take care of. I feel lost and confused.

Please, Andreas, tell me what you think. Are you familiar with this kind of therapy? What does it sound like to you? I am embarrassed to admit this but I am struggling with whether to go back or not. Part of me, a vain and proud part of me, wants the skin tightening. Another part of me wants to press charges. And I can't seem to find a middle ground. Emotionally I go back and forth from a child-like depression to feeling like I've made some sort of transition into a powerful adult place. It's insane and I have no clarity.

Please, I welcome your opinion and knowledge.

Thank you. Lorelei

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (2)