CureZone   Log On   Join
Pain in lower regions

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
cammy Views: 826
Published: 17 years ago

Pain in lower regions

Dear Andreas,
Thank you so much for all the help you provide people. I have been recovering from severe Candida overgrowth and heavy metal poisoning for the past few years. Through mostly diet change, I have gone from being barely able to function to almost completely recovering the life that I love. I have read Freedom from Judgement and The Amazing Liver Cleanse, and I resonate with much of what you say. However, I differ with you on a few areas, such as the fact that I believe that eating the elk meat that from elk that I hunt myself, and eating fresh organic raw milk kefir are essential for my health. I also eat many wonderful biodynamic, organic vegetables, and do not eat processed foods and sugar. However I cannot stress enough what a difference the raw milk and elk meat, which I also eat cooked very rare or even raw, has made in my health. Since I do respect you so much, sometimes this conflict with what you say about animal products really gets me feeling confused.
My main question to you deals with pain I have experienced in my urinary tract, vagina, and rectum for the last 5 months or so. The pain is mostly in the very outer tissues of these areas. Sometimes it is excrutiating—kind of a burning, stabbing, pain. It hurts so bad most of the time I cannot make love with my husband, and we want to start trying to have a baby soon. I have contacted a very gifted spiritual healer, who has done several healings on me. He did help me with back problems, but he hasn’t been able to help with this pain. He did say one thing very interesting—he said that he saw that my liver and kidneys were very clean and healthy looking, some of the cleanest he had ever seen in his work with ill people. I had tried liver cleansing several times in the past, but did not get any stones, and got very sick from it one time. He also said that he sensed that my pain was from toxins that I have detoxed from other parts of my body, sort of getting “stuck” in the lower region of my body. My question to you would be, what do you sense about this pain for me? It seems to be the last real hurdle to me being completely well again. Is there something from past lives that is causing this? Would a Sacred Santemony session help with this? I would appreciate any thoughts that you have. Thank you so much.
cammy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.531 sec, (2)