CureZone   Log On   Join
Andreas-Question regarding Colonix

Views: 1,133
Published: 16 years ago

Andreas-Question regarding Colonix

Andreas,

Hello. I am a 30 year old female, healthy, active with virtually no health issues to speak of. About 7 weeks ago, I began doing the Colonix cleanse because a friend of mine said he did it and felt really great. I really wasn't trying to fix any health issue, but thought it would be beneficial to try it.

About 4 weeks into the program, I began noticing a tingling/tickly feeling around my anus. It started off slow, lasting for moments at a time, and progressed to a pretty persistent feeling in about a week. That lasted about 1 week, and for the last week it has lessened to more of a tingle around my anal area, buttocks and between my anus and vagina, on the skin (kind of like if something has fallen asleep and is starting to wake up). But today, I noticed it getting worse again. I have not noticed anything living leaving my body, but have seen some stuff that was questionable (maybe worms, maybe not, too hard to tell). I took a stool sample into my dr. which turned out negative (I know they aren't always accurate). I've done two enemas and have been eating a ton of garlic and pumpkin seeds the last 8-9 days. I have also been eating very little food and avoiding all junk just to try and make sure the cleanse is really working. My dr. inspected me and didn't notice anything strange, and it's not itchy, so I'm kind of ruling out pinworms.

I don't notice it as much in the morning, it kind of comes on as the day goes on and actually seems to get better at night, when I am lying down to go to bed.

This is a very strange and disturbing sensation. I don't know what to make of it and am wondering if you have any input. Could it just be a weird nerve thing? Or something else?

Thank you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)