Andreas: post-liver flush question

Wormwood Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
rod Views: 1,954
Published: 17 years ago

Andreas: post-liver flush question

Hi Andreas,

Last weekend I had my 4th liver flush of the year, probably the most successful not only for the amount of stones produced out but the liver flush as it self was so relax and pleasant that I didn't feel any problem or felt inconfortable at all, also I sleept very well and felt so normal as any other day. In total I produced around 300 big stones most of them green emerald and some tan and lot of small ones. My question is about the stones as them self. During the whole morning of my flush I expelled only green emerald stones and in the afternoon and night post liver flush I produce most of them whiter and tan stones and biger in size that the green ones, actually some of them had inside them green stones. Why is that I expelled out green stones at the beggining of the flush and white or tan on at the end? thanks

Rod

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.313 sec, (1)