CureZone   Log On   Join
Colonic Creates Havoc - Help!

lorelei Views: 1,351
Published: 14 years ago

Colonic Creates Havoc - Help!

Andreas:

I took my first professional colonic two days ago. The experience was pleasant, although I missed the feeling of release that a colema brings. However, my digestive system has been a wreck since the colonic. The following day my belly was full of gas and I was belching and passing gas like I used to before I started flushing my liver. I have done six liver flushes and three colemas to date, and my digestive power was improving immensely, although I still experienced constipation. I have been moving my bowels since the colonic, but the gas is bothersome. It is better today, although my food feels like it is laying in my belly and not digesting.

I'm feeling disappointed because this problem was all but eliminated by the few liver flushes that I did. I feel I've taken two steps back, and I'm cautious, confused, and upset.

In your practice have you experienced this type of reaction after a colonic? Could it be that my body doesn't respond well to colonics? Please help.

Thanks so much. Lorelei

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)