CureZone   Log On   Join
The constipation is awful

Kelly Views: 2,037
Published: 16 years ago

The constipation is awful

Hello,

To make a long story short, I have done 20 liver flushes along with a total dental revision (all bio-compatible mouth). Along the way I have done alot of parasite/colon cleansing and seem to have become hooked on the many colon pills that I have taken. I have not taken any for about 3 months now and am slowly but surely finding out that I am feeling better. Perhaps I disrupted the "natural flora" quite a bit with these products. I took Awareness Experience and Dr. Schulz formula # 1. I had wonderful results from them and got tons of mucoid plaque. I know now that the mucous was from my teeth because since the dental revision I don't have any.
My question is after eating tons of fiber, vegetables, and fruits, the constipation is just awful. Should I have colonics?
My sister (who is an M.D.) says that it is a way to get AIDS. Is that right? This scares me. However; I am becoming desperate with the constipation.
Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou,
Kelly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)