CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to deactivate Epstein-Barr 101

garcia Views: 19,849
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 486,259

Re: How to deactivate Epstein-Barr 101

> When you had EBV did you have the classic symptoms??

Yep, I came down hard and fast. Bed-ridden for 3 months. But I caught it at age 28.

Mono/EBV is very age-dependent. The younger you get it the less it affects you. When children catch it there are usually no symptoms at all.

A famouse soap actress in the UK (Barbara Windsor - used to be in the "Carry-on" films) caught mono (I think age around 60). Anyway she had to take *a year* off work. I still don't think she's back to full health.

I'm not overly sure about dormant viruses. My gut-feeling is not to be overly concerned. All of us have viruses/bacteria lurking around our systems. If it isn't causing any symptoms then its not a problem. Also I would rest secure in the knowledge that if it ever was a problem you could tackle it with 2 very powerful weapons - coconut oil and Elbucol (elderberry extract).

In the mean time I think the best thing is to get rid of the candida, and most likely when your immune system has a chance to recover your EBV score will go down.

What is important though is that you almost certainly have a weakened liver - EBV is very hard on the liver, and candida thrives given a weak liver. A double-whammy! So carry on as you are with the liver flushing. You sound as though you are on the right track.

Good luck,
Garcia.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)