CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Question about OKRA PEPSIN E3 (edited)

Watashi Views: 10,329
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 484,101

Re: Question about OKRA PEPSIN E3 (edited)

I can just add this to the discussion of this product... William Kelley believed strongly in "comfrey-pepsin" to clean out the small intestine so it would be able to absorb nutrients. In fact, he said in an interview that if he had to throw out everything except one product, he would keep the comfrey-pepsin.

Kelley has a lot of credibility due to his extraordinary success curing advanced cancers in the seventies. Somehow I believe comfrey became hard to get and this okra-pepsin product is the closest current descendant of Kelley's comfrey-pepsin.

I have not used this product but, as I posted in a related thread above, my impression is that the psyllium-based herbal cleanse programs such as Holistic Horizons, Ejuva, drnatura, ultimate cleanse, P&B shakes, etc. do a good job of cleaning out the small intestine as well. My guess is that they do everything the okra-pepsin does, but that is just a guess and I would be glad to hear any information to the contrary.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)