CureZone   Log On   Join
many flushes: symptoms seem worse

gallgirl Views: 1,124
Published: 19 years ago

many flushes: symptoms seem worse

I have been doing flushes for several months now, following the instructions in your book. I am now starting to feel symptoms which are even worse than I had before I started flushing - a heavy dull pain after eating that lasts a few hours and then goes away. Does this perhaps mean that now that I've gotten some stones out, my gallbladder is working better and is pushing more gunk out? While it is not a sharp pain, it is bad enough to make me tempted to just go for the surgery (even though I know it won't solve the issue). I am also following the eating guidelines, so I am wondering why I'm experiencing such problems. (I have had gallstones for at least ten years, and only this year started doing something about it, so that too may account for the new pain I'm experiencing). I'd appreciate any insight you may have.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)