CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Okra pepsin E3 is there a vegan alternative??

Watashi Views: 11,851
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 466,062

Re: Okra pepsin E3 is there a vegan alternative??

My guess is that the so-called "colon-cleansing" products cleanse the small intestine as well. In fact, I suspect that most of the mucoid plaque or old mucoid matter that comes out originates in the small intestine rather than the colon. That would explain the fact that MD's who do colonoscopies see pink tissue rather than black gunk lining the colon. I have no proof of that and would be glad to hear a different point of view, but as of now that's my working theory.

I've personally had good results with Holistic Horizons, but people seem to have excellent results with drnatura, ultimate cleanse, P&B shakes, etc. My colon hydrotherapist, who is very well-informed and passionate about cleansing, loves the Ejuva program. I believe all the above are vegan products. I haven't seen much evidence that homozone and that sort of product clean out old mucoid matter.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.358 sec, (1)