CureZone   Log On   Join
Confused!

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
naturalgirl Views: 893
Published: 15 years ago

Confused!

I just recieved my parasite order. It is a 30 day cleanse. I also bought some Yerba Prima liquid benonite and their physillum husk cleanse. I read in Prescription for Nutritional Healing to combine 1TBSP Bentonite with 1TBSP psylluim seed 1/2 cup apple juice, 1/2 cup aloe vera juice, 1/2 cup steam distilled water and to drink until the colon is clean and not fould smelling. So my question is what do I do first? How do you know the colon is clean? The book is vague as it just gives you a lists of things to do to cleanse the colon and that drink is one of them. Is that the P&B shakes everyone talks about? Psylluim does bloat me but I have read how people really cleaned themselves out with it and I'm getting desperate. I have stomach issues such as constipation, very sensitive stomach(most foods make me sick)tiredness, foggy ect.. So now I just have to figure out what kind of proctule to do. Thanks in advance for any advice!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)