CureZone   Log On   Join
Hope this helps...

mikeh Views: 789
Published: 17 years ago

Hope this helps...

I've tried everything with my parasite problem. But I've finally found a combo that seems to work. 2 times a day I take the following:

fish oil
coconut oil
Noni Juice

I should add that the Noni Juice I take is also mixed with blueberry and grape concentrate, so those might be helping as well. Its a particular brand, but I'm not going to metion the brand because I don't want it to seem like I'm pushing a particular brand of Noni Juice.

It seems for some reason, this combination is really helping my body get back in balance and get rid of parasites. I saw a bunch of light brown pieces of something this morning for instance. Not sure what it is, but I think its pieces of worm.

I like the combo I've come up with because I can take it long term safely and its not too expensive. Anyway, my issues are different from everyone elses, so I don't know if this will help other people. But I thought I would throw it out just in case.

I've also done a lot of heavy metal chelation, which has helped as well, but hasn't completely gotten rid of the parasites.

Cheers,
mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

4.641 sec, (1)