CureZone   Log On   Join
parasite cleansing product questions

Free Clark DVD!
Order this free DVD that includes a testimonial by former State Repres...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
curious lady Views: 1,415
Published: 15 years ago

parasite cleansing product questions

I started the Hulda Clark product and after 2 weeks I get bloated and not have much success. My diet consists of no sugars, refined,caffene, etc,. My sister happened to have Dr. Schulze Formula #1 & #2 that she did not use,and gave it to me.So I just started. My question is: Formula #1 eliminates and promotes bowel movements & Formula #2 acts as a intestinal vacuum that draws out old matter, toxins, bacteria,mercuy and lead,also some Bentonite clay that smothers & draws out all types of intestional parasite. All this in (5) days. Other products have a 30-day program. Another product by Dr.Bob Marshall (radio program) his product is for 90- days.Just finished reading on Humaworm program,hers is 30-days.I would like to stay with a program but not that long. I am trying to incorporate my detoxing,and heavy metal detoxing. Is this the procedure to follow; & if so for what period of time.

l. parasite cleanse. 2- kidney cleanse. 3- live & gallbladder cleanse.

I want to incorporate my magnectic baths & clay packs. I have a medical condition and trying to see what I can resolve. Holding off on going on future medication. Apprerciate any feed back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.551 sec, (1)