CureZone   Log On   Join
Hulda Clark illogicality?

Watashi Views: 2,787
Published: 13 years ago

Hulda Clark illogicality?

If you have Ascaris or Tapeworms that escape Black-Walnut , cloves and Wormwood , Hulda Clark recommends megadoses of co-q10 for a period of time. If that doesn't work, then she recommends a half tbsp of ozonated olive oil twice a day for a period of time.

If that doesn't work, then and only then should you bring out the BIG gun -- 1 tbsp of ozonated olive oil twice in one day. That's it. According to her, no stage of Tapeworm or Ascaris can escape this one-day treatment.

Does this make any sense? I mean, why not just do the one-day treatment of two one-tbsp doses of ozonated olive oil at the beginning? Why torture yourself with a long, massive course of co-q10 (very expensive too) or a long course of 1/2 tbsp olive oil if two simple tbsp. of ozonated olive oil will do the trick right away? Why not just start with it?

I don't get it. Do you? What am I missing here?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)