CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: joskkz

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
rl4444 Views: 1,251
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 482,498

Re: joskkz

I have some questions. I did a colonic a couple of weeks ago but felt that it didn't do that much to me. So I started use Oxypowder . I am on Cat's Claw against parasites and also started to eat probiotics, both from supplements and from soured-milk (100 billions friendly bacteria per litre). I have a very good vegetarian diet right now.

I am on day 1 of my cleanse, meaning I have worked my way up from 4 capsules to 10 capsules.

I wonder if you can do a Liver Flush during the maintenance program with Oxypowder .
Or if I do a liver flush, will I have to start another cleansing program (taking 10 capsules a day, instead of every other day)? Because I know you'd better do a Liver Flush BEFORE you do a bowel cleanse.

Also, can I eat diary products, like soured-milk which is without sugar, during my cleansing period? It contains a lot of friendly bacteria.

Thanksful for answers!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)