CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: just started

boldyloxx Views: 920
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 482,226

Re: just started

Hi! let us know how it goes. For some of us, it had good results. Others had to wait about 2 weeks before it killed off thier parasites.

I had success with Barefoot Herbalist's Dewormer. It was easy- just take a tbsp at night before bed and one in the morning first thing for 1 to 2 months.

It tasted good and yet was effective in punching out alot of parasites in me--especially fluke worm (which was the first type of dead worms I saw in my toilet bowl)

Garlic , Olive leaf supplements or tea, and Oregano Oil are great to take on an ongoing basis for maintenance-- to nip future infestations in the bud. friends, family and strangers often pass on their parasites unknowingly. This is why it is always good to keep the hands washed and fingernails clean (many parasite eggs- such as pinworms are as small as dust particles and can actually live for several days in the nail bed of childrens' and adults fingernails. This is why I use a nailbrush scrubber when washing my hands before eating.

Another thing to consider to prevent reinfection is that you may want to gradually start purging out your chemical bath, cleaning and beauty products and replace with natural alternatives. Also use a papertowel in your hands when filling your gas tank with fuel. Reason is that the all our modern day chemicals in everyday commercial products create Benzyne in the body which attracts parasites and permits them to hatch and grow full stage in the body.

Sheep fluke never used to grow full stage in the human body- but ever since the Industrial revolution and the use of chemicals, they now grow to full adult stage inside our bodies. Dr. Hulda Clark found out it was because of the use of everyday toxins--even air freshner! When her patients used alternatives to these things and dumped out all the chemical crap-- she found even early signs of cancer were reversed in these patients, as well as parasite infections finally not returning.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.953 sec, (1)