CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: what CAN we eat on parasite cleanses?

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Mrs. Views: 2,759
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 482,108

Re: what CAN we eat on parasite cleanses?

Hi Katie,
I am new at this too. I am doing the Paragone 35 day program. At first I felt like there wasn't much to eat. Then I started getting the recommended food on the Paragone explanation sheet. Now I feel like I am eating a gourmet diet. Yum! Paragone does allow meat; good, organic, vege-fed poultry and beef, plus wild deep sea fish, like salmon. Lots of organic veggies, mostly green ones, but any color is good, variety is important for any diet. I first chop everything, then add a couple tablespoons of olive oil to a pan, quickly stirfry the harder veggies (carrots, broccoli, celery,green pepper, onions, garlic,etc.) then I add the lighter veggies (spinach, dandelion, cabbage, bean sprouts, etc.) and cover with lid and slightly steam. Sometimes I add a scrambled egg (organic ofcourse) or some other meat or brown rice. The only seasoning I add is Redmond Real Salt. This is the best salt I have ever had, highly recommend it (health food store has it). After everything is slightly cooked I add a couple tablespoons of flax seed oil (Barleans is excellent).
I've also made a green salad with romaine lettuce, mixed tender greens, spinach, radish, green onion, grated carrots, broccoli, etc. I use organic vinegrette (no sweetner, or barely any, I look at the grams of Sugar on the label, 4 grams equal 1 tsp of sugar)
Paragone allows 1/2 cup of rice milk which has 5 grams of Sugar (Rice Dream brand) at one time.
I also bought sprouted cereal (Ezekial bread brand) and stevia (a natural Sugar from the plant) with rice milk it makes a great breakfast. Steel ground oatmeal is terrific, I add cinnamon, flax oil, ricemilk and stevia.
I've made homemade chicken soup using only the Redmond Real salt and usual chicken type herbs for seasoning.
I bought sourdough, no wheat, yeast or sugar rye bread. Its okay. I love the bread texture but am not fond of sourdough (without sweet to balance out flavor in the bread). I will try the Ezekial sprouted bread sometime later (has yeast in it so don't want it yet).
Almonds have been like my dessert (I eat the unsalted dry roasted or raw -which is better for you) and raw pumpkin seeds.
I sure hope this helps. It is quit an adventure and definately worth the effort. I drink 9 to 11 glasses of water a day. Plus 1 cup of green tea (not bags, but the actual ground green tea called Edible Green). I take JuicePlus (which is fruit and veggies that are juiced, dried and ground up and put in capsules) for my food supplement.
I want to eat fruit again, so I look forward to being off of the Paragone in about 20 days. I want to try the Diatomaceous Earth that I have read about on the zone here and I also want to try the Oxypowder for cleansing. They sound like effective bug killers.
I'm sure many others have terrific eating suggestions. I'm so new at this that I am learning and trying out new ways to eat (its got to taste somewhat good).
Hope this has helped getting your creative culinary skills oiled.
Mrs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (2)