CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice Fast Cure: Read This!

mikeh Views: 5,020
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 481,996

Re: Juice Fast Cure: Read This!

After all I've been through, I starting to think they re-program your DNA/RNA to see them as friends or something.

Seems like reprogramming your body and immune system is the only way to get rid of them, I've tried almost everything else.

NAET seems to help, but the clay packs help too - I just did some this weekend along with a NAET treatment on Friday. I dumped a bunch of "flukes" this morning along with other junk as a result.

It seems like the "clay packs" allow your organs and cells in that area to "reset". The NAET takes away any allergy to them so the immune system can concentrate on destroying them.

The clay packs I've done thick and thin. Seems like I have better results using a "buttery" mud that I spread thinly over a large area, then a "thick" mud spread thickly over a small area.

Originally, I did small, thick mud packs over meridian spots like a Naturopath showed me. But I found that just mixing it thinner and applying to entire areas, like over the whole liver was much more detoxifying.

Anyway, The way your suppost to do it is with the hands and feet to clear the download meridians, and then over the kidneys, liver, and colon. Then you hit the old scars one at a time and go back.

But for me, I found amazing results by doing entire limbs, etc.

I've done my entire right leg upto the knee for instance, and feel some "weird" feeling like fluid coming out of my knee. I've done the liver several times and always dump flukes within a few days. I've done my root canal and wisdoms sites and had yellow gunk come out of my nose in a day or too. I did my right arm under the arm pit first, then entire upper arm with old vaccine sites. Now my right arm doesn't get as tired as my left when working out, and my knuckles on the right hand are much loser and don't ache after typing all day ( they used to ).

The theory is it allows your body to "reset" in the area you do them in and see hidden infections and parasites.

Its slow going, but it works.

cheers,
Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)