CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Juice Fast Cure: Read This!

mikeh Views: 4,887
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 481,889

Re: Juice Fast Cure: Read This!

Megan,
They do work. They allow the cells to "reset" where ever you do them and "see" hidden parasites, toxins and infections. I was doing them with the supplements, but to save money, I only do the clay packs with purified water ( for about 30 - 45 minutes ). Its slower, but more natural and still seems to work. I've slowed down a bit, I only do 1 - 2 a week now. I was doing more and it was too much detox.

I've done them almost everywhere!

But some good points to try are as follows - these are on my body, so you may need to adjust:

Over the liver and/or gall bladder or liver meridian. Liver meridian is 2 inches or so down and right from the right nipple. Gall bladder is down from the nipple and just below the ribs.
over the Colon meridian ( 2 inches left or right of the belly button )
Over the kidneys or kidney meridan ( lower back about 1 hand width up from the waist, left and right side )
Hands - palm to start, then front and back
Feet - sole to start, then front and back
All chakras - I've done every chakra at least 1 time.
Temples and forehead
armpits ( this surprised me how much it helped )
Right and left arm / shoulder - I've done the right arm and shoulder at the deltoid to cover vaccination points, seemed to help cleanup a lot.
Over the heart, to the left of the sternum.
Over an old scar on my leg.

Hadn't thought about anywhere else on the legs, great idea - There is a junction of the spleen, liver, and kidney meridans on the right leg above the ankle. I may try that. I also may try my knee caps ( I must have skinned them 5 - 10 times growing up ).

I've also been doing the Dental packs in my mouth. Over a root canal site ( tooth is gone now ) and over wisdom teeth sites ( teeth also gone ). I've had sinus infection "gunk" come out several times after these. I also did one on my tongue and one under my tongue ( polio vaccine )

Almost everytime I do one - something happens. So I have a lot of faith in them. I'm much better now than 6 months ago and I think the Clay packs are a major reason.

Cheers,
Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

1.015 sec, (1)