CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite cleanse using Hulda Clarke meth.

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

More
herbalist Views: 3,794
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 481,750

Re: Parasite cleanse using Hulda Clarke meth.

You are probably experiencing what is called a die off and yes you will feel quite lowsey at times. This however is a good sign because it means it's working. Don't stop what you are doing because just as Antibiotics if stopped before finishing the job can cause the bacteria to grow stronger and more resistant the same is with any parasite cleanse. Finish out the program. you may even have to do it more than once to kill everything. The little guys don't want to leave your body and just as you became sick when you got them, you will get sick getting rid of them. You may also need to take a different combination of herbs or use Dr.Clarks program drivers for specific parasites. I use her drivers myself for my lyme disease and have been having good success as well as her super wide sweeper which covers several different parasites.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)