You are probably experiencing what is called a die off and yes you will feel quite lowsey at times. This however is a good sign because it means it's working. Don't stop what you are doing because just as Antibiotics if stopped before finishing the job can cause the bacteria to grow stronger and more resistant the same is with any parasite cleanse. Finish out the program. you may even have to do it more than once to kill everything. The little guys don't want to leave your body and just as you became sick when you got them, you will get sick getting rid of them. You may also need to take a different combination of herbs or use Dr.Clarks program drivers for specific parasites. I use her drivers myself for my lyme disease and have been having good success as well as her super wide sweeper which covers several different parasites.