CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP!! Strange pain in my throat

JohnnySmith Views: 1,813
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 48,173

Re: HELP!! Strange pain in my throat

It could be any number of things that a doctor is best qualified to diagnose. When in doubt, best to have it medically checked out. Once you know what it is for sure, you can best deal with it, which may not necessarily mean taking any meds that the doctor prescibes, unless it is a really serious problem that could become life threatening without the use of meds/ Antibiotics .

In the meantime, you can try the following. I have experienced something similar from time to time and these two remedies have always given me relief.

1 tablespoon honey combined with 1 tablespoon cayenne and swallowed.

or

In a blender, blend the juice of one lemon, 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne, 1/2-1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1 inch peeled raw ginger, 1/4-1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt, and 3/4 cup non-chlorinated water. Throughly blend, strain to remove the ginger fibre, and sip slowly with a straw.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)