CureZone   Log On   Join
I would try giving him probiotics...

lilee Views: 2,834
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 48,156

I would try giving him probiotics...

They have probiotics for infants in powder form. When my son was your son's age I would give it to him by putting some on my nipple while breastfeeding. You could also add it to his bottle if you give him expressed milk. Probiotics are friendly/good bacteria that we all need in our systems to help digest our food and keep the bad bacteria under control. They will also help with allergies/ food sensitivities if this is the problem. I read a study somewhere that said that children that take probiotics get sick 50% less than kids that do not. My son is almost 3 now and rarely gets sick....My son also had little dry eczema patches on his arms and legs and the probiotics have kept it away. I noticed that when I ran out once and we went without for a few days the patches started coming back. Sorry this is all that I can suggest as I am not a doctor but I do no probiotics are really important for all of us! Best wishes :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.344 sec, (1)