CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & New Parasite Found

Bearbear Views: 2,192
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 481,458

Re: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & New Parasite Found

I find this so interesting as have a 16-year history of "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome" diagnosis which I could really never accept. Passing a ?helminth in Dec 2005 lead me to do 3 parasite treatment/purges. After the last purge, I've noticed ?juveniles passed per rectum that seemed to sprout a white tail after 2-24 hrs when collected in a container & placed in a dark cupboard. My "parasite" somewhat fits the genus of this new parasite in a skin penetration incident and the ?ability to produce juveniles inside the body. Incredible eye & sinus pain is explained by migration of these helminths supported by my hiatus hernia condition.

The three treatments consisted of 1) 3-day pineapple only diet 2) Nitazoxanide - available in Mexico (and after which urinary tract symptoms disappeared) and 3) Mebendazole. If I were to do this again, I wonder if the Mebendazole is worth how hard it is on the system. I felt instantly better after 3 days of pineapple only.

In the meantime ?poor stool sample was negative and physician feels I may be "imagining I have parasites". So I appreciate being able to tell about my experience & wonder about the immense saving to health care costs if this is persued.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)