CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I have experienced toxicity....
 
happygrrl Views: 1,986
Published: 16 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 481,213

Re: I have experienced toxicity....


I personally did not mind the effects, although the tase was horrible. Of course, I just drank a small amount. My husband was already dealing with a toxic system that was near overload, but we did not know about it then. We learned about his near toxicity when he was not even able to drink a glass of wine with out getting really sick. I started researching it and now we are headed to a liver flush.... first we have to finish this parasite and bowel stuff.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

2.688 sec, (1)