CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WOW, thanks, and 3 questions.

Boldyloxx Views: 1,218
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 480,099

Re: WOW, thanks, and 3 questions.

Hi! Welcome to Curezone!

I'll answer what i can for ya:

1)Do more folks do a cleanse with ingredients form the health food store, or do they purchase packeges (Such as the Dr. Natura stuff) ? I like cheap but want effective!

I have used The Barefoot Herbalists' dewormer with alot of success. I also have used Paragone-which I found at the healthfood store- with success.

2) I have great bowel action.. 2 moves a day. Should I still do a Bowel Cleanse with my parasite cleanse? Seems like all the info I have found are from folks with sluggish systems.

How do your bowel movements look like? If you are getting 2 a day and they practically fill up the toilet- then you may be okay. If they are skinny bowel movements- then do a colon cleanse.

Your bowel movements should be about the size of a childs' arm . Kid's bowel movements are often much larger than adult's because their colon isnt clogged up yet.

3) Anyone have any experience with kids under 10 and parasite cleanses?

I personally havent- though my sister is going to be adopting a 2 1/2 year old child soon. I would love to have him do a maintenance dewormer with the Barefoot Herbalist Dewormer--but my sister is not open to such things, and they would consider it child abuse :-(

Have a nice Christmas Day likewise!
Boldylocks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

10.735 sec, (1)