CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How to beat parasites?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
  Views: 1,360
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 479,697

Re: How to beat parasites?

They are like roaches in the house and fleas on your pets. They will come back and you will have to eliminate them again, and again, and again.

I've heard that it takes 9 cycles of taking anti-parasiticals for 10 days on and 10 days off, to get them completely out of your system. Some say 10 days on, 5 days off. Others say 90 days on, 30 days off. I guess it depends on what kind of parasites you have in your system, which products you are using and who's advising you. Listen to your body and it will guide you.

Adult females lay thousands of eggs, which (I've been told) don't hatch out until their "Mama" is dead. Apparently the eggs are sensitive to the adult females hormones, or something, and they remain dormant until the female that laid them is dead, then they hatch out. I am not sure if all this information is correct. It is just what I've heard.

If you completely change your lifestyle to minimize recontamination, you can probably just do routine maintenence for a few days each month and keep them at a minimum. People here say the best time to go after them is around the full moon, because that is when they are most active.

It is my understanding that parasites and eggs are everywhere. They are in the air we breath, fruits, vegetables, water, meat, dairy, pets, soil, etc etc. Some people have strong immune systems, and parasites don't flourish in their bodies. Those of us with compromised immune systems and chronic illnesses are more vulnerable and sensitive to serious infection, and prone to serious reinfection. The more you do to strengthen your immune system, and avoid recontamination the better.

If you don't change your diet and lifestyle, decontaminate your pets, drink pure water, get more exercise, etc, etc, you will probably have to take anti-parasiticals most of the time. They say parasites will become resistant to remedies if you take them continuously, so it is important to rotate the herbs you take.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.906 sec, (1)