CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasite cleanse

Clark Parasite Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Parasite Cleanse with herbs (wormwood, cloves...

Heart Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
Lynda Padgett Views: 3,095
Published: 16 years ago

Parasite cleanse

I have been fasting for about 7 months,on and off again staying within a vegan frame of mind, back and forth with Master cleanse for 10day periods and liquids for a few days and eating raw foods when I do eat. I am working on the parasite cleanse now and came across this sight. I am reassured when ever I read everyones questions, that there are a lot of people like me tired of being sick in todays society and have been searching for the answers to why and how just like me. I am glad that we can share these experiences on a sight such as this. I am on a regiment of parasite killing herbs from a company called Nature's Medicine Lab. And following the directions for the product as well as increasing the internal sweep to 3 times a day and I am drinking half my body weight in water in addition to the fiber drinks. I am also drinking 2 glasses of laxative tea a day because I don't seem to eliminate without it. I went 3 days with 1 movement when i stopped drinking the tea after the master cleanse. I have a history of this behavior. I have started including digestive enzymes into my routine hoping that will fix that problem. I am on day 16 of my cleanse and still haven't seen any parasites, I have seen things that I ate a week ago, leading me to believe that I am still quit stopped up, the only thing that I haven't done is an enema or colonic. I would love to have a colonic but it's not in the cards right now for me. So can any one please give me a quick way to empty my colon that will allow the products I am using to work better. I know they are trying, I have had several boughts of vomitting because of the toxins and herbs racing through my system. My urination is long and slow as well. I would usually fix this with cranberry juice but I can't have any sugars on this cleanse. My body is appreciating all I am doing for it, I have lost 40 pounds and no longer take any medications(for body or mind). It still needs my help to heal. I will appreciate all input into my exsperience. Thank you

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)