CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What are zappers for?
carolien Views: 5,193
Published: 19 years ago
This is a reply to # 47,784

Re: What are zappers for?

Oh, I agree, I think a lot of other things can give you an allergic reaction. In my situation the flush was very helpful, because I was toxic. I had had parasites for 10 years, and they had caused leaky gut syndrome, which also causes allergic reactions. The flushes are helpful for me, eventhough they make me pretty miserable for a few weeks.
I read a book that you might be interested in; it is about the effects of Leaky Gut Syndrome on your body: "I was poisoned by my body", by a naturopath who became very sick, very allergic to everything around her. Here is a link:
I like the book, because it gives me ideas and she told her whole path back to health.

All the best
Austin TX

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

1.531 sec, (1)