CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this is what my holistic md said

Views: 3,530
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 476,670

Re: this is what my holistic md said

hi @ this point im willing to try just about anything except surg.
the rub for GB/Liv. detox I got from my chiropractor who is also doing a full saliva endocrine lab test

the product is called DETOXINOL(body detoxifier and cleanser)by a co. in Carlsbad, ca. "Sabre Sciences" you will find all their prods. w/google search.main ingredients are:artichoke extract, glycerine,cocoa gluconate, L-glutamine, L tyrosine,capryllic asic,EDTA, avina sativa,magnesium gluconate,coral calcium, Colloidal Silver ,Citrus seed extract, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Jasmine and a few others.
Then the Ultra D capsules have calcium EDTA, garlic root, L Glutamine,Rice bran, psyllium husks,senna, asparagus powder,Cascara Sagrada,artichoke leaf powder,wild yam, beta glucans,turmeric,peppermint leaf,ginger root,fennel, watercress, parsley,OF THIS I take 3 caps on arising with 8oz distilled water and recommends adding Papaya and fresh pineapple.
Plus I drink 40 cups of black coffee all day--just kidding
PS just to clarify, NO i do not sell any products---

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.625 sec, (1)