CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: So many views, which one do we choose

Candida Newbie Views: 3,307
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 476,660

Re: So many views, which one do we choose

I've had liver pains and what I believe to be gall bladder, pancreas and spleen discomfort that has slowly gotten better for me and I've had less occurences in the past few weeks because I am on a colon cleanse, liver cleanse, parasite cleanse and colonics. Basically, I'm cleaning everything out, but slowly.

I asked my naturopath about a Liver Flush and he said to be careful with that and not to do a liver/gall bladder flush because that would put too much stress on the body.

Personally, I'm going to keep cleansing because I'm feeling better and I have that "inner feeling" that what I'm doing is slowly bringing me back to 100% health. When I no longer have any symptoms, I'll probably consider the Liver Flush then and maybe even a gall bladder flush.

Again, it's different for each individual, but after consulting with my naturopath, I also feel that right now that a Liver Flush might not be the best thing for me at the present time.

Eventually, I'll probably do one, but right now, my protocol is working with the cleanses.

Everyone's different. Do what you feel is right for you and talk with doctors (naturopath's, holistics, MD's, whomever you trust) about your options.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)