CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this is what my holistic md said

Candida Newbie Views: 3,574
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 476,646

Re: this is what my holistic md said

Each individual case is different, but I had my immune system checked with a number of different tests and they found nothing wrong with it and that it's functioning properly. I'm on ParaGONE for my parasite cleanse along with a liver and Colon Cleanse and I'm getting 'stuff' out every day. I'm also feeling a little bit better each week. My naturopath has me on these cleanses and says it's important to stay on them for several months until I feel completely better and have eliminated everything from my body that's hurting me.

Usually, people that have chronic issues do have something wrong with their immune system. But I don't see how you can 'fix' your immune system without eliminating the crap in your body that's causing it to be stressed.

If I were in your shoes, I would work on 'fixing' my immune system WHILE cleansing. Just my opinion.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)