CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rashes?

Boldyloxx Views: 2,591
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 475,417

Re: rashes?

hvnlystarz,

From my own experience and from others-- It is from the toxins caused not from the herbs--but from what comes out of the worms when they die. Toxins- including even mercury (for those who are getting their fillings replaced--good to know) seeks to exit the skin pores as an easy way out when you are doing anything to chelate or deworm. When you werent taking any dewormer, the worms wernt dying, so things seemed normal.

As Hanna suggested- best you do Colon Cleanses asap. Psyllum Husk with alot of water will help greatly- but Cascara Sagrada herb capsules are good to use the rest of the time- as Cascara wont be rough on your intestines but will actually tone the colon and lower intestines so you can eliminate better in the future!

Start getting more raw fruits and veggies in you-- The undestroyed enzymes and bioflavonoids from raw fruits and veggies immediately detoxify you from the toxins.

I have had lots of luck with raw applecidar vinegar sprayed on the rashes.- I also find that yeast infections HATE unrefined apple cidear vinegar, and it will put an end to the itches immediately.

Take a bath in warm or tepid (not hot ) water-- with some apple cider vinegar in it-

If you can crush some zinc tablets and mix the powder with olive oil-- and pat on the rashes, that may bring you relief. Zinc does alleviate any kind of rash.

I got this "diaper ointment' from Burts Bees that is all white with Zinc Oxide in it.

It takes the burn and itch away immediately and heals it. Keep it on hand for anymore rashes, but to get to the root of the problem, raw fruits and veggies-- and keeping the colon clean will prevent them when deworming.

hugs,
Boldyloxx

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)