CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: rashes?

lydia3 Views: 2,590
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 475,417

Re: rashes?

I went on vacation to Fl in 03 and that is when I got a terrible rash I was not cleansing then. I was in the sun alot and the gulf. I use to live in Seattle where the sunshine doesn't shine much.
I believe it was toxins coming out and I also believe I did do a mistake and that is I put caldyphen on it.
I wish I would of never put the cream on, I think it suppressed the rash and the toxins were left in my body and skin.
This is just a suggestion try to not put anything on it..As MH says it wants to come out and it is coming out thru your skin.
Maybe a warm wash cloth with some oregona oil on it and use it as a press. SInce you have it all over now try a light threaded towel and lay it on your body..Try to help it come out.
If, you can get in the sun and let the sun draw it out even more.

I am still looking forward to having another rash, this time I will let it run its course.
Good luck to you. I hope this help a bit :)
Prayer ^j^
Lydia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.890 sec, (1)