CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cleanse newbie

Boldyloxx Views: 1,161
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 475,384

Re: cleanse newbie

Hi hvnlystrz!

Well, according to MH on the old "Ask MH" forum (Now called "The Barefoot Herbalist" forum) he saw no reason not to eat raw fruits.

I personally go with what he says on that as he has years of experience treating Amish people for worms and has successfully rid many of the most stubborn worm cases of pinworms and Acarius. And he hates it when nutritionists keep telling their clients NOT to eat fruit.

Nutritionists will tell people not to have ANY fruit with worms- so if one tells a forum member not to eat fruit- i dont want to make them dissillusioned with thier nutritionist over something like that- when they will still get good help-in general- from a nutritionist.

The raw fruits that I have eaten with MUCH success in ridding worms is the following:

1- Raw coconut- (juice plus snacking on the coconut)

2- Raw Pinapple- great digestive enzymes that actually burn the skin off of many worms
Better than bromelain tablets-- the raw pinapple is awesome.

3- Raw Mango -- has great digestive properties

4- Raw Papaya- Great Papain enzymes that worms hate. Helps in digestion and the papaya seeds kill worms too.

5. Black berries and Raspberries. --- Both type berries (after washing them) I eat with my raw nuts and flax seed-- and I do add a little raw maple syrup over them as well-- not only keep the ph balance of the body alkaline (which worms hate) but I noticed I pass alot of dead baby fluke worms from the Blackberries.

They also help in the bowel movements- and that is soo very important in ridding parasites.
Actually, all raw fruit acids help in purging out feces as well as built up toxins- which worms thrive in-- so it's a shame when nutritionists say "NO FRUIT"

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)